Monday

Liposuction - Thighs - by Dr Arthur (Medan)

Note: below post is written for surgery in 2012.  From 2013 onwards, Doc Arthur method of charging has changed and price have gone super high since then.
______________________________________________________________________________

My liposuction experience with Dr Arthur Tjandra of elixir devie as my latest procedure in 2011/2012. Hope this entry is beneficial for those who are considering to do lipo in SG, Medan, or Hatyai.

Thanking blogger June Wee for introducing Dr Arthur. But his rates are no longer that advertised before at $95 per area 3 years ago. Those archives reporting of the old rates in channelnewsasia and wanbao should be updated. Thighs are now charged at $4900 - $30000 and don't you hope that you can get away with discounts by asking doc to suck out only inner or front thigh fats. (because i tried that).  So, is it worth to spend that much in Medan to do lipo?

I've had liposuction in various parts of my body, by various doctors. I'd speak about other docs I've liposuction with in other entries.   For thigh, my first liposuction was done by Dr Nara in Hatyai. He was the first sg forum rave as fees being cheap for a full qualified plastic surgeon. However, my experience with Dr Nara scared the shit outa me.

Nara had the nurses tie my hands with rope at side of the operating bed because I was really scared of needles. His liposuction works felt like that of a photoshop artist smoothing selected area of protrusion rather than overall scaling. Nara charges around SGD500 per area. When i asked if Nara would do more areas on my thigh to lipo, it came with a haughty retort "you singaporeans think you know everything..."   sipek buay tahan. i always respect service providers and am even polite to waiters, let alone to a doctor for him to make this kinda remark?

Post-op care was solely a stack of gauze given to absorb blood drainage.
I'm not discrediting Dr Nara because I've seen one sg nurse who had double eyelid done by him and its really awesome work. (Note, it was a primary double eyelid surgery. Not those complicated ones which requite epicanthoplasty and shits).

But at Nara's clinic, I definitely cannot tahan the humbling experience of hands being tied to the bed machiam kena kidnapped for a mad scientist experiment. They should do the tying only after patient is knocked out.

For those who are considering to go hatyai liposuction, one advice. Bring own towels. The cb Lee Garden hotel charged me for the towels that had the drainage blood water stains. The blood water was not thick like normal blood and could be washed off easily. Duno they think their towel made from egyptian cotton or what. The day before when my hotel room toilet flood, they throw my bath towel on the floor to soak the dirty water. How sacred can the towels be? Whats more ridiculous is Lee garden actually detained my passport through the entire stay. If Hatyai customs never detain.. why a ulu hotel can do that to tourists passports worh?

The rave about Dr Arthur on forums came probably a year or two after Nara. Of course it was another "cheap and good" message sent out by drones and clones who have nothing better to do all day. The yesteryears cheapy rates no longer apply for he is now established as King Arthur of the OT table, or rather, as the blood test centre receptionist says "the king of lipö". lol.

Like many other girls who had received Jennifer Cotto emails (elixir's mysterious administrator whom we all suspect to be Arthur himself), we were scared by the information and imagined how scary Medan might be. I thought it would be like in those hollywood movies, where you'd get mugged by some ghetto poor bastards. This lipo-trip, what i saw, was nothing like what I've imagined.

Medan is alot like Malaysia, Thailand and Cambodia. Jennifer Cotto's email make sense because alot of Singaporean are abit stupid. I.E. First time travel to Medan, think they are going to HK or Taiwan, dress loud, exposing skin and attract attention. Basically, you need to respect that it is a Muslim country and people are conservative. If play according to the rules and respect everybody, you wont kena bomb like those silly loud ang mohs in Bali.

One thing extremely true about the email is the Airport Customs. I will not elaborate here because those who have received Jennifer's email would be warned on what to look out for and it is a nation's issue. Once you get out from the airport, you will see what other forumers described as "ülu". Well, it is ulu compared to Singapore. However, I think many forumers have not seen other countries to really experience what is the real "ulu". Medan is pretty developed in that sense.



Above is a view of how the Medan airport look like after you come out from it. Looks really kampong la. But wait till you see Laos and Siam Reap one. Even more remote.  


The above is a picture taken in the driver's car. The driver, Mr S, doesnt speak much english but is friendly and does his job. Before the trip, I asked Jennifer for driver's photo so that he could be identified. I'm glad she did not give because if the driver's were to be identified by all, locals could conspire and we could all kena hijacked on the trip right? Buddhist Mantra is being played through the ride and Mr S could humm to it happily even though different religion. Talking about religious harmony, this is what i call, real.

I thought the clinic would be some villa like on SG Nassim hill. But upon arrival the facade is rather washed out and the cars parked outside were no Ferrari. LOL.

Continuing my story.  I was asked to fill in a form when ushered in by the clinic manager Jenny. Recept area is neat, with Dr Arthur's accolades framed up on the walls. Many parts of the reception area you can see fengshui ornaments. Interesting. Below pics of the reception area.



Jenny, the clinic manager is a Indonesian chinese, petite, reserved and smiles alot. After i filled in the form, she asked if I had brought dettol. I was like HUH? what dettol? she said it was stated in the email but i didnt see lor. Anyway that tiny bottle of dettol was charged to the bill for using it to shower one time nia.



The room in Dr Arthur's clinic is considered neat and tidy. Two things though. DVD player is spoilt and have thus have to watch dvd in the living room. Bedsheet has strong smell of detergent and abit hard to sleep with the strong perfume smell at night.

Toilet/bathroom is clean. However, please bring own toothpaste and facial cleanser as most toiletries provided are kapok from other hotels and not for the fastidious ones like me. Damn cheapo in that sense.

Most patients will have just that one shower before the operation and the few days stay will not have you shower as you'd be all bandaged up. So, if need be, wash yourself really clean and shampoo before the surgery.

Patients will be asked to makan antibiotic and painkiller before the operation. If you have a weak stomach like me, take some antacid before the painkiller.

Thereafter, have to wait for Dr Arthur to be ready for consultation. While waiting, I explored some of the rooms.


Dr Arthur showed me his gym room, huge space for a single user. Heard he used to teach salsa etc in this room but no longer does that. Would be good if the friend you get to accompany you for the liposuction is a health freak and can make use of the facilities.  Patients who go lipo are often too much in pain and stiffness to workout at the gym.

Next i went to the OT. Operating theatre important to see if the set up is hygienic. Dr Arthur's OT alone is at least 3 times more spacious that Nara's. Floor and equipment also cleaner. BTW, if any reader think I am biased, can go to both clinics yourself or bring expert witness.




The above is taken when all nurses are on holidays. To check if its not just shit sweep under the carpet, i go kaypoh the washing sink in the OT. Normally if the OT sink is dirty, it is called a kitchen, not a OT.


Buey pai. The OT basin is got pass standard.
Not long after the inspection, Dr Arthur asked me to go consultation liao. The usual of where I want fats to be removed, complications, his style of approaching liposuction works and finally, the blast that my previous operation was blotched because I went for cheap fees.   That of what many foreign doctors will say "you singaporean just want cheap cheap cheap la. thats why."

Me is really buey tahan when people say that. Tell me which country people will want pay for expensive things other than the LV/prada community. I went to Nara because he was the rave in forums as Value for money. not cos fees were cheap. If he were to be just a GP, i wouldnt even pay a single cent even if he promise to plastic me until like Angelina Jolie. The bottomline assurance was that Nara was a real plastic surgeon, not a GP.

After going to Hatyai then I realise many forummers do not update what happened to them after that lor. So I hope Dr Arthur stop having the opinion that Singaporean girls are cheapskates that will just follow anywhere cheap. Going to Arthur is also NOT because his fees are cheap or his revision skills is like Hua Tuo. But simply that he is known in forums as the Dr whose liposuction works.


However, what all forummers can find from past posts would see the following pattern:

Thigh lipo at Nara 
SGD$500 per area(as per website checked in jan 2012), each session max 2 areas.
Over a span of 3 consecutive surgery days can lipo max 6 areas.
Dormicum Sedation, Not general anesthesia.
Machine assisted lipo.
Limited resting time at recovery area.
  • Surgery fee estimated= $3000.
  • medication = not provided, but can be purchased at clinic on request.  Gauze provided one stack foc. 
  • bus ticket to hatyai = $120. 
  • hotel stay 3 nights = $240.
  • food = $150 (assuming sg girls love sharkfins soup over there which i do not advocate)
Total damage = $3510.
Service = abit like going to seven eleven
Personal opinion on post lipo results = cant see much difference.

Thigh lipo at SGH year 2012.
uses GA.
1 day surgery.
Machine assisted lipo.
Dont have to walk to recovery room. got rollers move you bed to bed.
Table fee includes compression garment, food, medication, 2 nights wards stay included in surgery fee.
  • Esimated total damage = $5500 (as per checked with nurses in P ward in 2012)
Service = the fat nurse in plastic ward refuse to bring me bedpan when i was too weak to pee. Aircon in A-ward damn cold.
Personal opinion on post lipo results = dont know. as have not done for thigh at SGH. Other parts done by Dr Foo at SGH was fantastic.

Thigh lipo at Dr Arthur year 2012.
uses Dormicum sedation. No propofol or GA.
1 day surgery. 2 separate sessions required if want elephant legs to become rosie huntingtons.
Traditional syringe lipo.
Have to walk to second floor resting room by yourself.
charge at $700 per area but everyone in forums know thigh surgery a minimum of $4900 to max $30000 in total.
  • silkair return ticket to medan = $250
  • room stay 2 nights at Dr Arthurs = $120 - $140
  • medication = $180
  • food for 3 days = $50
  • own purchase of garment = $80
Service = excellent nurses but dont have emergency button to press in room.
Total damage = $5580
Personal opinion on post op results = sipek pain. but definitely can see slimmer leg at less trauma because not under GA.

Thigh lipo at Dr Donald Ng Alaxis
$6000 for 2 sessions (as per flowerpod web).
Medication separately charged.
Vaser lipo/Machine assisted lipo
1 day surgery
Service = friendly nurses.
Personal opinion on post op results = dont know. never had thigh done by him.


Back to my thigh op surgery story.
During the consultation, doc Arthur pinched my very fat side of the knees and exclaimed "why previously this part never do!?" 
And im like "er.. how i know worh. i only know i want slim legs. if i know exactly how to go about it Id have used the kitchen knife and canteen straw suck out my own fats liao"

And he pinched my fats is the sipek pain.

After the consultation, I was told to go into the waiting room where Dr put the "tap" into my wrist. I already damn scared of needle liao.. Dr Arthur cannot find the vein and took in and out 3 times. At end of the op, my entire hand was more bruised lee than my thigh.   I squeeze the nurse hands damn hard and they were comforting. Really liked the nurses there.


The above is Swordsman Arthur's choice of weaponry. If you have a chance to take a close look at the needle, it is as what he said, edges blunt enough not to poke holes in intestines if patients are not in deep sedation. Heard some other patients said he will give the fats sucked out back to patients in large plastic bags to bring home as moisturisers.  I told Dr Arthur I die die dont want. Imagine all pregnant women told by doctors they can have the sai they defecate to bring home for their plants after giving birth. LOL.

Painkillers and a small round pill was given. Then i was to lie at the waiting bed. Dont know that pill was to make me sleep or what. But i stayed wide awake. Wait until buey tahan liao then walked outa room to see what they are doing.

The above is taken pre op. This fucked up camera cannot really capture how much fats i have. esp inner thigh fats.

I remember vaguely right after the op, doc told me to take a look at my own thighs. I did see legs smaller and then when i finally woke up, i was all bandaged like shown below liao.

Looks abit like superman in diapers hor? Think underwear wear wrong side also.

Before the op the receptionist Jenny asked me what I'd want to eat. I already thought of all the penyets and murtabaks. But she suggested burbur. I thought "sure or not... Indonesia so many good food you just tell me take porridge..."
After my op, it was already 5pm when i woke. I climbed that Mt everest staircase back into my room and slept again. The burbur arrived at 6pm but it wasnt until 10pm I woke and managed to eat. 

Then again, another girl who went for breast op, she woke at 3pm and could eat a huge bowl of beef kwayteow right after.

Dr Arthur clinic has 2 menu lists.



The menu list looks very tempting. But some of the food is really pai jiak like hell.
Got one auntie order a beef rice set and it end up having just ONE pebble size beef and alot chilli with rice. xiao si wo.  
Safest from the list is the porridge and kway teow. Anything else have to go sunplaza shopping mall buy when you are ok to walk. Dont get the A&W float. You wouldnt get the nostalgic experience of that in SG but higher chance of diabetes. lol.

And ah, got duno which cb forummer said got alot fruits la, instant noodles la, cereals etc can eat when hungry in Arthur clinic. I'd say, can only see few apple, orange, banana and milo. dont have maggi mee or quaker. If think will be hungry at night, better have receptionist buy you bread or something during dinner to last for supper. Else bring gardinier from SG.

Reason to eat more after surgery is cos the painkiller and antibiotics can make one hungry. Got some weird forummers dont know recommend what yunnan baiyao, arnica and other nonsense. I tried yunnan baiyao powder once on an injured hamster. blood never clot never do anything lor. Plus so many fake yunnan baiyaos out there. Id say, better just up your protein with milk and vit E with papaya pre and post swee swee recovery.

Kitchen sink puts up a notice "please wash plate and cutleries". But really la.. patient already barely can stand... unless got bring friend.. else shower also cannot liao.. still must wash cutleries.. for those lazy ones.. bring own plastic fork n spoon easiest.

The next morning after the operation, your thighs must be massaged to drain out the water. The process can be very uncomfortable and the nurses may suddenly morph into hercules. But if dont take out the excess water... the leg will swell even longer. They hadnt managed squeeze out much water from my legs though.


Above is bandages taken out at the 3rd day of drainage. second day was too giddy to take any pics. but second day much bloodier.

The above is clips used with the orange bandage post lipo. Patients please take note of these clips during the rebandage session post drainage. sometimes the nurse will accidentally hook these onto your leg skin as the bandage layer isnt thick enough. So if experience the hook on the skin... must tell the nurses.

3rd day i shopped abit at the sunplaza before going to airport. Sunplaza and its people will make you realise the large number of chinese community makes you feel at home. Lingerie there is slightly cheaper than in sg. so is cosmetics. I didnt buy anything cos I'd still prefer contribute to SG GDP. lol.
Didnt take pics with my camera cos still got to be careful in a foreign land. People there like to "Stare".

Heard medan known for Lake Toba... but its 4 hours away from Dr Arthur clinic. Although the clinic letter says will provide transport for free to all destinations... 8 hours thru and fro will probably find it hard for the driver to fetch other patients to/from airport.


the above is taken at the departure waiting room at the airport. Some girls will tell me the airport does not announce for flight. But actually got la. Just that must listen carefully. Go there is really nothing better to do. But driver at Arthur clinic will try to send you there by evening as anything later.. it will be considered as OT paid to the driver.



The above is taken a day after I got back to Singapore. Can see that the left inner thigh is swollen until duno like what cos bandaged not put properly. got to keep massaging the hardy areas. Feet also damn swollen and cant straighten. Worst part is my back/pelvic girdle couldnt straighten. I went to office on the 6th day after op. But took one day off again to rest. Forget about being able to stand on the MRT from raffles place to jurong. Im still cabbing to work 10th day after op.


Above is my thigh 9 days after lipo. can see im still not able to really stand straight.

Parts are still swollen, but I definitely can see my knees area not so fat now.

Id be going to Arthur next month for my tummy lipo. Supposedly the more scary one since the SG CEO died from multiple punctures in one of the GP clinics. Thank you for reading this lenghty post.

89 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience... I've found lots of interesting things regarding this procedure. I'm also thinking about a liposuction in Toronto, but I'm a little afraid... I'm not a person who loves the surgeries, but I can't stand to see that I have fat on my legs. :( So definitely I will go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thanks for sharing. I did loads of lipo and like you I put on weight after putting fats from my things into my butt, BUT love my butt now.can I check with you if I should do it in SGH? I'm thinking of removing fats from arms + thighs+ tummy then put into boobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, Nice post. The content of your blog is really very informative and the images are also looking very informative. I hope every bodies are like this blog for getting new idea through the content.
    Thanks for sharing these thing with us.
    Rhinoplasty Surgeon Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I weigh around 120 pounds, maybe a little less. I eat healthy and exercise regularly, but I have a natural "muffin top" No matter how much weight I lose I still have a small muffin top. It's really aggravating, and unattractive! How much does Liposuction cost? OR if you've had the procedure done in similar places such as mine, please let me know how much it ran in the price! Thanks so much in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your personal experience aboutliposuction procedure i am also thinking the same so this content is very useful. i am thinking to remove fat from my bally how much liposuction cost on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi may i know do u feel pain during the surgery as I see some people saying that they actually experience pain during the surgery. As im afraid of pain, your response will help me alot! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swelling of the legs and ankles is quite common following extensive liposuction to the thighs and can be aggravated by the compression garments.

    Stomach fat liposuction NYC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your experience. It helped me consult the doctor! It made me aware of what to expect during my Liposuction surgery .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liposuction of the anterior and medial aspects of the thigh.Cosmetic Surgeon Dr.Milan Doshi,Alluremedspa,Mumbai,India.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting.
    Divya Patil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice and very descriptive info about liposuction and all related facilities use for the whole treatment.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really helpful. I have read this and achieved a lot of information.
    Very informative! I will read it again and again when I will get leisure time.Click here for

    plastic surgery

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now it is possible to get best treatment in India for Liposuction Surgery, At Enhance-SNO clinic.get the best treatment from Dr.Omi Jindal is one of the best Surgeon of Liposuction in Ludhiana.The clinic is also provide the cost effective surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. liposuction abroad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice blog ...If you are looking for Vaser Liposuction in Delhi . Get more information http://www.bestliposuctionindia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing information. it is new and useful to me. liposuction

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello really liked your blog. I have a website www.areacat.com that will find the best Liposuction Surgery in Lucknow with contact information.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice Post.Thanks for sharing this valuble information and it is useful for me and who are looking for Liposuction.
    Liposuction Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post on Liposuction. If you really looking for best Miami Liposuction Cavitation Treatment than you can choose IdeaLaserCosmeticCenter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post. The content of your blog is really very informative and the images are also looking very informative.Thanks for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi there!

    can i know after lipo did you go for any professional massage to reduce lumps/scar tissues in your thighs? is it neccessary or diy massage will do?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey,
    Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative post. Really enjoyed reading it. :)

    Apu

    Liposuction Cannulas For Sale | Liposuction Machine Manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing your photos. Next week is my thigh liposuction and I can`t wait. Your thighs and knees look amazing after the procedure. I hope my lipo is as successful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic blog you have here. You’ll discover me looking at your stuff often. Saved!
    Hair Transplant in Karachi

    ReplyDelete
  25. To get the perfect Liposuction surgery you need to make your appointment with the VJ Clinics. Our clinic doctor has over 40 years of the experience and gives you permanent treatment without leaving any scar. For more information about the surgery, watch this video.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Liposuction in Mumbai is performed by the experienced Doctors to get the permanent weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anyone from you wants to get the perfect body then you need to make your appointment with the VJ Clinics. Our clinic doctor is the best cosmetic surgeon that gives you risk-free Liposuction Surgery in Visakhapatnam at affordable costs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Get the perfect liposuction surgery in India from the Soni Clinic with successful results. We gives you perfect surgery without leaving any scar or other side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  29. To get the best treatment for the liposuction surgery you need to choose the right centre. And from the Clinic by Choice website you can find the best liposuction surgery in India that gives you best results without any complications.

    ReplyDelete
  30. liposuction surgery in India helps you to get your body the desired shape. We provide this surgery at our centre in the most comforting environment and affordable prices. To book an appointment, visit our web site.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Get the best and efficient solution for excess fat and bad shaped body. You just have to contact us to get the best Liposuction surgery in India very affordable and cheap prices.

    ReplyDelete
  32. If your body has a bad shape due to excess fat deposition then contact us and get the best Liposuction surgery in India. To check out our results, visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such amazing support! I remember that once a day i stepping out of the shower and facing away from the mirror as I dried off because my breasts were so recognizable. Best decision I ever made:) Thanks for sharing your post! https://www.shensclinic.com/services/korean-style-short-incision-breast-augmentation/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good to see that you are recovering well.
    martin huang

    ReplyDelete
  35. Contact the best centre for Liposuction surgery in Haryana if you want the best and natural looking results. Soni plastic surgery centre is the best centre and has gained a very good reputation in the field of plastic surgeries. To get the full details about our treatments, visit our website.

    ReplyDelete
  36. liposuction is the best technique for sucking unwanted fat from your body and give you a new amazing look. Punjab is very famous and well-known place for liposuction treatment. if i talk about best liposuction surgery in India then only a name that is front of us is profile cosmetic surgery Ludhiana.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Surf the Clinic by Choice website if anyone from you seeking for the clinic that give you low priced liposuction surgery in India. We have the best list of the clinics that give you scar-free results without making any extra money from you. Just visit now and choose the right clinic.

    ReplyDelete
  38. If anybody wants to have cosmetic surgery at affordable costs and with utmost patient-care, Please visit: http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgeryindia.com/liposuction/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nice post. The content of your blog is really very informative and the images are also looking very informative.Thanks for sharing your experience

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for your post. Very informative. I'm on day 8 post thigh lipo. I still haven't been able to walk normally. Still slow and penguin-like. Do you remember how many day post op you were able to walk like normal again? I know everyone is different but i just want to get an idea when can i expect to walk normal again. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey Hi! This blog is the best technique for sucking unwanted fat from your body and give you a new amazing look.
    For more details : Liposuction Clinic Chandigarh
    Abdomen Liposuction Surgery
    Inner thigh liposuction

    ReplyDelete
  42. Well I have read about similar topic on one more site, however you have writter more profoundly than them. you may also check them http://www.laserliposuctionindubai.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Dr. Mohan Skin & Hair Centre is one of the number one clinic in India from where people can get the best results for their unwanted fat with liposuction surgery in India. We provide you best ever treatment without any visible scar or other side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Liposuction, sometimes referred to as "lipo" by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Liposuction, sometimes referred to as 'lipo' by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion. Find procedure costs, results and recovery time, and any potential risks, complications or side effects in India. http://www.bestliposuctionindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Liposuction, sometimes referred to as 'lipo' by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion. Find procedure costs, results and recovery time, and any potential risks, complications or side effects in India. http://www.bestliposuctionindia.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for your blog; I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog. Liposuction Surgery Clinic in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  48. Profile Studios is one of the number one clinic in India from offering best liposuction Surgery in India with best results. We provide you best ever treatment without any visible scar or other side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dr. Mohan Skin and Hair Centre is the popular cosmetic and plastic surgery clinic provide Best Liposuction Surgery in India using the best technology and have vast experience in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgical procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  50. If you are looking for an best liposuction surgery in delhi.. You can book your appointment with Dr. Ajaya Kashyap Plastic Surgeon in South Delhi, India @ +91-9958221983.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hey Hi! I just want to say that all the information you have given here on is awesome. Thank you.
    Consult with our Expert : Abdominoplasty Surgery Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for share this great blog you are proving us best knowledge about cosmetic surgery. Why Ten to One Works: Less Sugar Intake

    ReplyDelete
  54. Within the following pages, we present some of the most common benefits and risks of these procedures. No surgical procedure is without risk. A discussion of all potential benefits and complications should be held during consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

    Breast augmentation
    Augmentation mammoplasty
    Rhinoplasty India
    Nose job surgery

    Get more info at https://www.sooperarticles.com/authors/574145/dr-ajayakashyap.html

    ReplyDelete

  55. If you are looking for Liposuction Surgery in India come to MedSpa. Dr. Ajaya Kashyap India's best plastic surgeon help you to make you understand all thing about Liposuction.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for sharing. I like and appreciate your idea of sharing such information with us.. Liposuction in Dubai Tummy Tuck Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  57. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks breast implant Rockford

    ReplyDelete
  58. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. prices on liposuction

    ReplyDelete

  59. Liposuction in Islamabad, Rawalpindi
    is one of the most useful options in getting rid of unwanted fat without going under strenuous weight loss measures. Let's learn more visit our Website and also get the Special Discount Offer..

    ReplyDelete
  60. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your webste.

    If you are looking for Thigh Liposuction in Korea come to Liposuction Korea. They are help you to make you understand all thing about liposuction surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Liposuction is a surgical procedure that aims to provide a significant amount of fat removal. As a result, you get a firm and well-contoured body. With liposuction, you also regain your mobility, restricted by excess fat. For further queries or for consultation regarding liposuction in India, call us at +91 9876 600600.
    Liposuction in India

    ReplyDelete
  62. You can be wise if you invest in your health. It will be truly remarkable and you have given useful points in this plastic surgery clinic Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  63. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. harga operasi plastik korea selatan

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us. I am also sharing my thoughts on:
    Best Nose Surgeon in Dubai
    Plastic Surgery in Dubai
    Cosmetic Surgery in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  65. I really like this post; in older days if a person fat and can't do heavy exercises in gym; a person can't do any thing. but now liposuction treatment remove fats from body after one operation. thanks for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Find the best liposuction surgery cost in London for fat reduction. Dr Hasan is one of the vaser liposuction London. Visit the clinic now.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hasan Plastic Surgery Center understands that beauty comes from the inside and extends beyond. We are dedicated to enhancing your appearance and making you feel great at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thanks for sharing this information. This is very nice article to read accredited caribbean medical school

    ReplyDelete
  69. Pretty cool post. It 's really very nice and Useful post. Thanks london cosmetic surgery clinic

    ReplyDelete
  70. "Hi! If you need technical help regarding Quickbooks issues, dial Quickbooks Support Phone Number (800)754-6180, dial our toll-free number +1-800-754-6180 for technical support.
    Quickbooks Support Phone Number (800)754-6180"

    ReplyDelete
  71. Aesthetic International combines the highest quality health care with affordable prices for their valuable customers. We prioritize your satisfaction, we are always standing by you with our smiling, young, dynamic, experienced staff committed to scientific values by following today’s developments. Whether the client want to get Coolsculpting, tummy tuck, breast augmentation or Liposuction Dubai, we offer a comfortable and sterilized operating room opportunities with the best standards in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I want to have Tummy Liposuction in Turkey. I'm thinking of joining Zty health company. do you have any idea? Tummy Tuck Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thanks for sharing this... Dr. Kiran Naik, the distinguished cosmetic surgeon in the bustling city of Mumbai, stands as a beacon of transformation and rejuvenation. With a remarkable portfolio spanning from hair transplants and liposuction sugery to facial procedures, breast reductions, and breast reconstructions post-cancer, Dr. Naik's expertise knows no bounds. Patients trust in Dr. Naik's artistry, as demonstrated in treatments like the 6-Pack Body Sculpting, liposuction, and tummy tucks, all designed to sculpt the body to perfection. With a holistic approach to beauty, Dr. Naik offers a wide range of non-surgical treatments, including skin peels, dermaroller, and laser hair removal. In Mumbai, Dr. Kiran Naik is the trusted partner for those seeking personalized, expert care on their journey to enhanced beauty and confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thanks for sharing this useful information please check my blog also Liposuction Prices in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  75. "Racks in Islamabad offer convenient storage solutions, catering to diverse needs. From clothing to accessories, these racks ensure organization with a touch of elegance in the capital city."
    Racks in islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very interesting blog! I like to read it. Please visit my blog as well. Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan

    ReplyDelete